ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 51 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota as per table at Para 2(a). The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 13/07/2020 AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 26/08/2020 AT 11:59 PM.
“INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE”
(MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS)
GOVT. OF INDIA
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Constable General Duty GD in Sports Quota Recruitment 2020
Age Limit as on 26/08/2020
Total Vacancy : 51 Post
|Sports/ Games Wise Vacancy Details|
How to Apply
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 13/07/2020|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancies:- ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
- There are 51 vacancies in the following Sports/Games disciplines.
- The recruitment is only for meritorious sportsperson who are either medal
winners/position holders and/or participants as per Para 4 (b).
- ITBP reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage
without assigning any reason.
- Vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons. ITBP reserves the right to
make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this
advertisement. itbp sports quota constable gd recruitment
PAY SCALE AND OTHER ALLOWANCES:-
- Revised pay scale as per 7th CPC pay matrix :-
|POSTS||BASIC PAY IN REVISED PAY
MATRIX (as per 7th CPC)
UNDER SPORTS QUOTA
|Level-3 Rs. 21,700-69,100/-|
- Other allowances- The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free Leave Pass, Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. These posts will be covered under Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
Age and Relaxations:- ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
Age-18 to 23 years. Cutoff date for determining age will be 26/08/2020 i.e. last date of submission of online applications.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by three (3) years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL) who compete alongwith candidates from open recruitment.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation on basis of OBC (NCL) status may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the closing date of online application i.e. 26/08/2020.
- Candidates who wish to seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Recruitment Board. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General (UR) category.
- The formats of the certificates are annexed as Annexure-III & Annexure-IV. Certificates obtained in any other format will not be accepted.
How to Apply :- ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
- Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 13/07/2020 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 26/08/2020 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in . Candidates are advised to fill the application form after reading the instructions carefully. The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- The candidate has to upload copy of certificate or document for sport discipline mentioned at Para 2 (a) above on ITBP recruitment website in
support of his/her highest medal/position or highest level of participation in the sports achievement mentioned at Para 4 (b) on ITBP recruitment website in their Profile created on the www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in before applying for the post, else his/her online application will be rejected during scrutiny. itbp recruitment 2020 online apply kaise kare
- APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT – Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment to the
post of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination. Candidates will have to undergo the following process of recruitment :-
- Before start of documentation all candidates will undergo verification of identity including Biometric capture. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original
documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age and height relaxation
etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents
are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot.
Original documents will be returned. ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the
candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
- Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given at Para 4 (b) above during the period from 01/01/2018 till
26/08/2020 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- Only the marks of that one higher medal/position or level of participation in which a candidate is getting maximum marks as per the table given at Para 4 (b) will be considered.
- If any candidate has secured more than 1 medal in a particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only one highest medal/position secured in the competition.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 08 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates/documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who
declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard Test (PST):- ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
- Candidates who qualify in documentation will undergo PST as per standards mentioned at Para 4 (c) above.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in height and chest will be required to submit the certificate as per Annexure-V regarding their community
from concerned District Authorities. In the event of non enclosure of the certificate their claim for relaxation in height and chest shall not be
- Case for relaxation in the physical standard for those candidates who do not meet the physical standards as per advertisement but are otherwise
eligible and medically fit in the DME will be taken up with the Competent Authority and till such time vacancies will be kept reserved. In case competent authority does not permit relaxation in physical standards such candidates will be rejected and they will be informed in due course of time. In case competent authority approved the relaxation in physical standards as per advertisement such candidates will be issued Offer of appointment.
- Merit List:- After completion of Physical Standard Test, Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per table
given at Para 4(b) in the advertised sports discipline. If tie persist, candidate younger in age will be given priority. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of merit. Tie cases will be resolved as under :-
- Candidate securing highest marks will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If the candidate appearing for the recruitment having similar achievements in international competition than achievement in National competition will be considered for breaking tie (candidate with higher achievement in the National competition will be placed higher in merit).
- If tie persist, candidate younger in age will be given priority.
- If tie still persist, candidate’s name in alphabetical order in English will be given priority.
Note :- Merit certificate for sports qualification must be signed by the awarding authority in the prescribed format as per G.O.I Dept. of Pers & Trg.) Office Memorandum No. 14015/1/76-Estt(D) dated 04/08/1980. Details are as under :-
Information given in this advertisement and on ITBP Recruitment website are guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing rules and regulations of ITBP/Government of India will be final.
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator JHT, Pradhyapak Online Form 2020
- Railway RRC ER Trade Apprentice Online Form 2020 | Re Open
- india post GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Apply Online Form 2020
- UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 | Marit List
- UCIL Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020 | 136 Posts
- UPRVUNL Assistant Engineer, Other Various Post Online Form 2020