UCIL Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for the post as mentioned below : UCIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE MODE for the post details given below.
URANIUM CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand – 832 102
Advt.No. – 02/2020
UCIL Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020 | 136 Posts
Age Limit as on 30/04/2020
Min. Age : NA
Max. Age : 25-35 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Post Wise Age Relaxation.
Vacancy | Eligibility Details
Total Vacancy : 136 Post
|Graduate Optional Trainee (Chemical)||04||B.Sc (Physics/ Chemistry) Degree with 60% Marks and SC, ST : 55% Marks.|
|Mining Mate-C||52||Passed Class 12th with Mining Mate Certificate from DGMS and 5 Yrs. Experience.|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A||03||Passed Class 10th with Ist Class and Boiler Attendant Certificate with 1 Yr. Experience.|
|Winding Engine Drvier-B||14||Passed Class 10th with Ist Class and Winding Engine Driver Certificate with 3 Yr. Experience.|
|Blaster-B||04||Passed Class 10th with Blaster Certificate with 3 Yr. Experience.|
|Apprentice (Mining Mate)||53||Passed Class 12th with 60% Marks and SC, ST : 55% Marks.|
|Apprentice (Lab. Asst.)||06||Passed Class 10th with 60% Marks and SC, ST : 55% Marks.|
|Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Click Here|
|Candidates Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30-April-2020). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
- Exam Cities: The computer based online examination will be held in 16 Cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Candidates may opt/choose 3 examination centres in order of their preferences. In case of large number of candidates in a particular city, the centre opted by the candidate as 1st preference, may not be allotted and candidate will be asked to appear at 2nd preference. The centre(s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of Application Form. UCIL reserves the right to allocate any examination centre or change the centre opted by the candidate.
- Computer Based On-line Examination: The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
- Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH
APPLICATION FEE:Candidates belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/- (Rs.Five undred only). SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee. Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. In case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or through any other mode, UCIL will not be responsible for non-receipt of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
AGE LIMIT: Cut-off date for age limit is 30-April-2020.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-reamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is applicable as per Government of India guidelines
- The OBC candidates who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates shall apply online at www.uraniumcorp.in ( recruitment link) as per thequalifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
- A candidate can apply for one discipline only. Application of candidates applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
Note : Other things being equal, UCIL’s Rehabilitation and Resettlement Policy-2006 Clause No. 4.1 (ii) shall be applicable for reservation upto 30% of total vacancies for Land Displaced persons of UCIL ( Awardees ). Candidates must enclose relevant documents along with the application in support of the same.
- Management reserves the right to increase/decrease/cancel the number of posts notified depending upon the circumstances. Minimum marks/percentage wherever prescribed may be increased/decreased depending upon the response of the advertisement.
- Candidates must possess required qualification as on 30.04.2020.
- Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/Trade Test. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/restricted/enlarged/ modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
- UCIL shall not be responsible for any delay in submission of application within specified time. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category of OBC(NCL), SC or ST shall necessarily submit a copy of valid caste certificate, in a proforma prescribed by Government of India, as the case may be from a Competent Authority in the event of short listing.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on UCIL’s Website. No further press advertisement will be published. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit UCIL’s Website regularly for this purpose.
- In case of any problems faced by the candidates in filling up the online application form they may contact the Help Desk on the phone number: 022-61306250 between 10 AM and 5 PM on the working days (Monday – Friday), or write to company’s email id: [email protected]
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in English or Hindi version, the English version shall be final.
- The candidate is liable to be Disqualified from the examination and Debarred either permanently or for a specified period, at any stage of examination/ recruitment in CIL on account of the following.
a) Using unfair means during the examination; or
b) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person; or
c) Misbehaving in the examination hall: or
d) Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his/her candidature during selection process; or obtaining support for his/her candidature by any means, such candidate in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution.
e) In case of possession and Use of electronic devices such as Mobile Phone, Micro Phone or any other Associated Accessories, Calculator, Log Tables, pager, Digital Diary, Book/ Notes etc. during the On-line examination.
f) Furnishing of false, tampered, fabricated particulars or suppress any material information while submitting the application or at any stage during the recruitment process.